02.23.07

More color!

Posted in Fun Stuff, Main at 2:12 am by carrie

I wanted to share a picture of a display I’m almost finished with! It was such a gloomy day outside today, it was fun to play with cheery colors!

The “E-n-j-o-y” letters were made by Deb Damboise… each one was totally different than the next! They looked perfect with my display and she even threw in some extra little cocktail umbrellas so I could put them on the shelves to match the Enjoy letters! (The “E” has a little orange umbrella attatched!). I owe that creative lady an email or two ;)

“Special Delivery”

If I could join Graycee’s cupcake of the month club, I would in a heartbeat. The only downside, she only gives you two at a time ;) Her little fairy cakes are so good!! Thanks again Graycee, these were gone in 2.3 seconds!!!! :) She is quite the chef, I would like to return the favor and cook or bake for her, but I’m afraid she wouldn’t come over again ;) Although, with the hours of Food Network studying I’ve done, I may get 2 or 3 stars on the Graycee scale… although “stars” may be too pedestrian, there might be some calculus involved in her grading scale ;)

1. Daisy Cottage said,

February 23, 2007 at 4:34 am

Oooh – how wonderfully colorful and so fun to see! First sip of my morning coffee AND these gorgeous pics and displays – thank you for starting my day off just right!! Again, I would love to be able to shop there in person!!
    xo,
    Kim

2. carol said,

February 23, 2007 at 8:49 am

hi carrie
    Lisa. Pink Paint and Roses told me to go check out your blog page I also howned atrore but it just got to much for to little and we had to give it up it was a sad decision at the time but now I am so happy I travel to shows and sell my wares and i can pick and choose when and where to go
    ‘your store looks lovely and I wish you great success I will be adding you to my favorite blog list

carol

3. Graycee said,

February 23, 2007 at 10:16 am

Love the display – those colors just pop – gorgeous! Now, as for the cupcake of the month club, here’s the problem – I have very little self control when it comes to chocolate cupcakes, so most of the cupcakes that are baked get a special delivery right to my stomach! But, be careful what you wish for – you know that next time I’m going to bring you TONS of cakes – (like maybe the derivative of x-squared multiplied by 100, x being pi)!

4. Tyn said,

February 23, 2007 at 11:07 am

Wow! the display looks amazing!

5. Babette said,

February 23, 2007 at 1:10 pm

Those colors make me h-a-p-p-y and those cupcakes look delicious and make me h-u-n-g-r-y for one.

6. Jill said,

February 24, 2007 at 5:45 pm

We are having a blizzard right now…so this looks just HEAVENLY! Thank you for the glimpse at spring! I love everything in the display….wish I could see it in person!
    Stay warm!
    Jill

7. Lilia Meredith said,

February 24, 2007 at 7:15 pm

Ohhh love all the color!!! looks great!

8. deborah said,

February 25, 2007 at 8:40 am

Now see, your post is on my birthday. I’m pretending all of those things are just for me:)

9. Gypsy Purple-Chamara said,

February 25, 2007 at 8:22 pm

What a delightful display…so pretty….love it

10. Holly said,

February 26, 2007 at 12:44 pm

I AM DROOLING over here. Such vibrant, lovely colors that sing. What a gorgeous display.

11. Art Tea Life said,

February 26, 2007 at 6:28 pm

Gorgeous & Yummy…coming over ! Be there soon !

12. Lilli said,

March 6, 2007 at 11:41 am

Nice cheery display! Deb’s letters are great, aren’t they :)